miércoles, 5 de noviembre de 2014

What's in your schoolbag?

Today I'm going to work!
So, I'll take my schoolbag...


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
But wait...
 
 













It's too heavy!














I'm going to see what's in my backpack...















There is a dictionary...















There is a tablet...















There is a pen...















There is a charger...















There is an eraser...















There is an ID...
















There are three (3) markers...















There are four (4) English books...

















There are some cards...
















And wait... Is there a dog? In my schoolbag?















And that's why my schoolbag is heavy!


Now it's your turn, what's in your schoolbag?

Leave your answers on the comments section.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario