domingo, 2 de noviembre de 2014

Welcome to Easy English

Hello and welcome to the very first post on this blog.


Here you will find some good posts about many situations in real life, so you can read them and learn English at the same time.
I will answer your comments, so let's interact!


Let me introduce myself:

My name is Oskar García (yes, Oskar with K :P ).
I'm from Mexico.
I'm 25 years old.
I'm an English teacher.

I work at a prestigious University and I also give private lessons at my school Liberty.

My favourite music is pop, but I also listen to any kinds of music.
My favourite food is Enchiladas.

This is a short presentation about me.

Now it's your turncan you introduce yourself?
Please comment on the section below ⤵ and share this blog with your friends!

See you next post!

10 comentarios:

  1. My name is Wendy Gonzalez.
    I'm from Mexico.
    I'm 25 years old.
    I'm a Nursing
    My favourite music is pop.
    I'm very serious and I like to laugh
    ILU

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello, Wendy.

      Nice to see you here.

      Only one correction:

      I'm a nurse.

      :) greetings

      Eliminar
  2. Hi!! My name is Andrea, i'm from mexico, i'm student, i'm 22 years old, my favourite music is the music japaness, i like the anime and others thinks japanese.
    And finally my favourite food is pozole!!!

    This is awesome teacher :D

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello, Andrea.

      Your favourite music is Japanese music?

      I like pozole, too :)

      Eliminar
  3. when you say "a prestigious universit"...you refer to UAEM

    ResponderEliminar
  4. My name is Leonel Merino, I´m from México and i´m 25 years old, too. My favourite music is rock, sometimes I listen another kind of music, my favourite rok band is Queen. I work as an architect but I´m still studyng architecture. And finally my favourite food pozole.

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Hello, Leonel and welcome to this blog :)

      So, you like Queen? What's your favourite Queen's song?

      I like 'A crazy little thing called love'.

      Eliminar
    2. I don't know, it's dificult to answer you, all Queen songs I like but I maybe inclined by "Bohemian Rhapsody" and "To much love will kill you"

      Eliminar